About Me

I'm just a girl embarking on life...

Friday, January 16, 2009


So my good ol' friend Erin has given me a challenge (see her blog at http://erinandnateupdate.blogspot.com/). I'm suppose to post my 5th picture from my photo files... Well, I'm glad to see it is a funny one to share with everyone. In October I was in Ames for work and as I pulled up to the hotel, this is what I saw! I know I travel a lot, but this was still quite surprising! It was fun to laugh about, and when I checked in I inquired at the desk. They simply pick a Hilton Honors Program guest to feature when they are staying more than one night, and it was me! It was the few days before my birthday, so I assumed it was because of that, but it was really just a random draw. Either way, I felt honored! Go Hilton hotel chain! Glad I can continue to support Paris Hilton and her family!


It is my duty to pass on this challenge... so I'm passing it on to 2 friends who blog - Collin and Lorie, and 3 other friends who may complete this on Facebook - Keli, Tracie, and Julie!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, geeze! All my pictures are separated into folders...stamping, family, church...which folder shall I use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where am I to post this picture??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! How funny is it that this was the 5th picture in the 5th folder! This one has a great story.

    ReplyDelete