About Me

I'm just a girl embarking on life...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My First Post

Ladies and Gentlemen... I'm proud to announce that I have finally set up my blog. In this day and age, it is so difficult to keep up with everyone. During the past year, I have had so many changes in my life, so I thought this would be a perfect way to document my journey in life.

Thank you for joining me on my journey. You'll learn more about me and my adventures in running, volunteering, creating and gardening.

As always, I would love to hear back from you, so please comment and share as you wish!

3 comments:

  1. The loving and thoughtful things you do for others not only is a reflection of your warm heart, but makes others feel warm and loved as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's fabulous red hair is in the corner of the photo of you?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...welcome to the blogging world Kelli! I'm excited to keep up with you in this way!

    ReplyDelete