About Me

I'm just a girl embarking on life...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Look Alikes?




I had to post about this because 3 people in one week have told me that I resemble these 2 people. One of the women is Susan Siman, a news anchor on Channel 3-CBS in Madison. The other is Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel. So I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Training has been going amazingly well, and I am way ahead of schedule for the June 27 marathon. I'm hoping this is a good sign considering I've been doing it all indoors. Slight chance I may be able to get out on Thursday for a run because the weather is suppose to be sweet - 35 degrees in January in Wisconsin - can't beat that! Last night I took a body sculpting class that I've taken before, but we had a new instructor. She kicked my butt! I really did like her though so I tried to convince her to be my personal trainer once a week, but she has 2 small kids, so it may take more convincing still.... My other fun on Tuesday night was reconnecting with a long-time friend who I haven't seen in years. She is an AMAZING woman and we picked up right where we left off, so I'm looking forward to spending time with her in Madison. Please say an extra prayer for her and her family too, as her husband is headed off to Iraq for the 2nd time, and they have a 5 month old.
Tonight is our rally for Team in Training for the summer events! I can't wait to meet the others who will be joining me for the Seattle marathon!

1 comment:

  1. You are MUCH more beautiful than either of those women!

    ReplyDelete